Terms & Conditions
- “You” means a user of the website.
- Michael Daly Watercolors is the business/trading name of Michael Daly of 308 Prince Street #519, St Paul, MN 55101. In these terms and conditions the name is abbreviated to MDW.
- When using this website, you agree to accept these terms and conditions.
- MDW reserves the right to change these terms and conditions from time to time. It is your responsibility to check if there has been any change. If you continue to use this site after any such change then you will have accepted the amended terms and conditions.
Privacy and Security
Information supplied by you, i.e. your address, email, and telephone number, will be retained by MDW in order to provide services to you, such as invitations to shows. It will not be supplied or sold to any third party. Electronic payment information is used solely for the purchase to which it relates.
- The copyright in original work by Michael Daly is retained by MDW.
- Original work and prints supplied through this website and images on this website may not be reproduced in any form or by any means without the prior written permission of MDW.
- MDW does not grant to you any express or implied right with respect to these images except where express permission is cited in this site (e.g. downloading maps or invitations).
Execution of orders, packaging and delivery
- Original artworks are sold unframed unless specific arrangements have been made directly with the artist.
- Prints are sold either framed or unframed. Prints are supplied on cotton rag fine art paper (315g). Framed prints include a white cotton core rag mat, 3 inches wide for small prints, 3.5 inches wide for medium prints and 4 inches wide for large prints.
- Each print and frame is made to order and then packed and despatched directly to you via Fedex. The price for shipping is calculated when you have chosen your artwork because it depends on the size and destination. It is added to your order at checkout, except for delivery to Alaska, Hawaii and outside the USA. For these exceptions, we willcontact you to arrange payment for shipping.
- Orders will usually be despatched within seven days but as each one is produced individually this cannot be guaranteed.
- Prints and frames bought through this website are individually made to order. MDW does not therefore accept any returns except in the case of damage.
- If your package is damaged, refuse to accept it and the shipper will return it.
- If you open the package and find the art work damaged, contact MDW immediately by email and then arrangements will be made to rectify or replace the damaged goods. Please make sure you keep the original packaging.
If you have any questions about these terms and conditions, please contact us.