Shipping & Returns
Execution of orders, shipping and delivery
- Original artworks are sold unframed unless specific arrangements have been made directly with the artist.
- Prints are sold either framed or unframed. Prints are supplied on cotton rag fine art paper (315g). Framed prints include a white cotton core rag mat, 3 inches wide for small prints, 3.5 inches wide for medium prints and 4 inches wide for large prints.
- Each print and frame is made to order and then packed and despatched directly to you via Fedex. The price for shipping within the USA, except for Alaska and Hawaii, is included in the price.
- If you are ordering from Alaska, Hawaii or outside the USA, place and pay for your order in the usual way. At this point no shipping charge will be shown. When we receive the order, we will contact you with the price for shipping which can then be paid separately through Paypal.
- Orders will usually be despatched within seven days but as each one is produced individually this cannot be guaranteed.
- Prints and frames bought through this website are individually made to order. Michael Daly Watercolors does not therefore accept any returns except in the case of damage.
- If your package is damaged, refuse to accept it and the shipper will return it.
- If you open the package and find the art work damaged, contact Michael Daly Watercolors immediately by email and then arrangements will be made to rectify or replace the damaged goods. Please make sure you keep the original packaging.
If you have any questions about arrangements for delivery and returns, please contact us.